If you are interested in applying to join the National Juniors Honor Society (NJHS), applications will be available beginning next week. See Mrs. Brogan (room 20) for more information.
Eligibility to apply:
- To be eligible for selection to membership in this chapter, the candidate must have been enrolled for a period equivalent to one semester at Owasso 8th grade Center.
- Candidates eligible for election to the chapter shall have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Upon meeting the grade level, enrollment, and GPA standards, candidates shall then be considered based on their service, leadership, character, and citizenship.
Completed Application and Completed Teacher / Community Recommendation forms
Must be turned in by January 25th.
Late applications will not be accepted.
If accepted to the National Juniors Honor Society, you are required to:
- Pay $10 in dues
- Complete 4 service hours for 2nd Semester (2 community and 2 school)
- Participate in NJHS activities and meetings when scheduled throughout the school year.
Applications will be available next Monday - January 11th.
Due no later than Monday January 25th.